Our Myanmar & the Irrawaddy route is specially designed for those who want to see iconic sites and magnificent treasures. You travel with the assurance that all your arrangements are complete with international flights, accommodation and all the tours listed below. You’ll be accompanied by our industry-leading National Escorts, whose unparalleled knowledge and talent will make your tour a memorable one.
Fly to the bustling city of Yangon. Depending on your time of arrival, the rest of the day is available to get to know the local culture.
Yangon is the heart of Myanmar’s spiritual life and a vibrant city of crumbling colonial charms. Stroll past the colonial buildings of downtown Yangon. Check out the National Monument’s Independence Monument and artifacts before browsing the Bogyoke Market merchandise. Finally, explore Kandawgyi Lake, Chaukhtatkyi Temple and Shwedagon Pagoda. The pagoda is said to contain four relics of ancient Buddhas and is Myanmar’s holiest Buddhist site. The huge golden stupa of the complex dominates the skyline of the city.
Fly to Mandalay. Head upriver to Mingun to visit Mingun Pagoda and Mya Thein Tan Pagoda, and explore the temple-filled Sagaing Hills. Visit the U-Bein Bridge, the world’s longest teak bridge. Watch the locals come over the bridge and walk while the sun goes down.
Get on your river cruise ship, where you spend the next two nights. Sit down the sails, greet the cocktail in your hand and watch the Irrawaddy panorama unfold in front of you.
The journey continues at a leisurely pace and leads through typical Burmese landscapes. Visit the village of Yandabo. The people here specialize in making pots and you can see the villagers at work before browsing the local handcrafted goods. You will also explore Pakokku with the Trishaw.
Get up early to enjoy the sunrise. Get off in Bagan. The central plains of Myanmar are littered with some 2,000 ancient buildings that date back to the golden age of kingdoms that have long passed. Visit some of these numerous temples, including Htilominlo and Dhammayangyi, before enjoying a spectacular sunset from the summit of the Aureum Watchtower.
Start the day browsing the goods of Nyaung Oo Market and then travel to Mount Popa. As extinct volcano you climb the summit and explore the stunning monastery Taung Kalat, which is located there. Return to Bagan.
Board a boat this morning and sail to the Kyun Thiri River Village, where you can visit a local monastery and enjoy local tea and snacks. The afternoon is free.
Fly to Heho and continue to Inle Lake. The lake is best known for the extraordinary Intha people who live on and around the water, and for their unique legroller technique. Take a boat trip to the lake and visit Nanpan, a traditional Inle village on stilts. Check out traditional boat manufacturing and visit a stump making factory before heading to Phaungdaw U Pagoda and the ingenious floating gardens.
Entdecken Sie die lokalen Produkte auf einem Morgenmarkt, bevor Sie mit dem Boot zum Westufer des Sees fahren, um den zerfallenen Komplex der Shwe Indein Pagode zu erkunden.
Discover the local produce at a morning market before taking a boat ride to the western shore of the lake to explore the ruined complex of the Shwe Indein Pagoda.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Frequently asked Questions
You can book as far as 24 months in advance, but please ensure you remember you have made the reservation. We will charge 20% of total rate is required upon the confirmation of services require full payment 60 days before departure.
You can expect to receive the invoice as a reminder well in advance of your trip.
We can only guarantee bookings made at least 3-working days (not including Sun & Public holidays) before the departure date.
You will be notified via an e-mail (within 24 hours after placing your order) and we will do our best to suggest or book an alternative similar hotel based on your preferences and our experience.
Por favor complete estos campos
|This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.|