- Bike tours at your pace, as you get around the cities and around the green tropical landscapes.
- On 2 wheels sightseeing of Vietnam’s recent history in the capital Hanoi and the imperial city of Hue.
- Three accommodations with fine and atmospheric 3 star lodges that meet tourists’ comfort requirements.
- Great variation in the destinations of the trip between metropolitan, countryside and nature sites on land and water.
- In both North Vietnam and South Vietnam, staying in rural lodges, and cycling trips from here through upland and minority villages.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi// D
Day 2: Hanoi // B,L,D
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (car) // B,L,D
Day 4: Halong Bay – Ky Son (car) // Brunch, D
Day 5: Ky Son – Mai Chau (car) // B,L
Day 6: Mai Chau // B,L
Day 7: Mai Chau – Hanoi (car) – Danang (flight) – Hoi An (car) // B,L
Day 8: Hoi An // B
Day 9: Hoi An // B,L
Day 10: Hi An – Hue (car) // B,L
Day 11: Hue // B,L
Day 12: Hue – Ho Chi Minh (flight) – Mekong Delta (car) // B,L,D
Day 13: Mekong Delta // B,L,D
Day 14: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh (car) – Departure // B
Cycling is a great way to experience Vietnam. First and foremost because the travel pace adapts to one’s own desire and likewise, the experiences seem stronger from the saddle on a 2-wheeler than the passenger seat in a car. On this 16-day tour, we have put together a varied program that combines the major sights with local attractions and rural surroundings. You will thus get spicy sightseeing of Vietnam’s recent history of cycling in the cities, and you will become part of the street crowd on your cycling journey around the planned attractions.
The itinerary takes you to Vietnam’s capital Hanoi and the medium-sized cities of Hoi An and Hue, but between your stays in these capital cities, you must sail and spend the night on a boat in the marvelous sea landscape of Halong Bay, live in beautiful natural surroundings in Ky Son, My Chau and in the Mekong Delta. At these 3 places, the starting point for the experiences is beautiful scenery and insight into the daily lives of the people, and you are accommodated in fine and smaller lodges, where a cozy and yes almost homely atmosphere characterizes these accommodations.
You can send your enquiry via the form below.