Vietnam is an exciting travel destination. Here you meet a smiling people with infectious energy and a desire for life. The Vietnamese knuckle out there, but can easily stop for a good laugh or a little exchange of words. You will have the opportunity to get close to the everyday life of the Vietnamese in the streets, in the rice fields, on the slopes, on the rivers and local markets.
The trip extends geographically from Sapa in the northernmost to the Mekong Delta in the southernmost part of the country. And not only is there miles and miles, there is also great variation in experiences on the itinerary from North to South. From the ethnic tribes of the mountainous regions, to the classic sights of the big cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, and stay in beautiful scenic surroundings on a boat in Halong Bay and at a lodge tucked away by the road in the riverine delta area of Mekong.
- 2 days 1 night cruise in Halong Bay on a small boat with under 11 cabins and a slightly different sailing route than usual.
- Hiking in the mountainous Sapa between rice terraces and colorful tribal groups.
- Bike trip out to Hoi An’s rural hinterland with stops by local contractors and lunch in a private setting.
- Stay at the small fine lodge where few tourists come and excursions in the local area.
- A street food trip to selected motorcycle restaurants around the Ho Chi Minh City metro districts.
- Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
You can send your enquiry via the form below.