A fantastic journey to Malaysia and Singapore that allows you to discover and immerse yourself in the amazing sites and riches of Asian countries.
Day 1: Welcome to Malaysia. City tour of Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur. (D)
Day 2: Malaysia – Genting Highlands, Outdoor theme Park at Genting Highlands and Batu Caves (B, L, D)
Day 3: Malaysia – Day Trip to Sunway Lagoon – Thean Hou Temple (B, L, D)
Day 4: Welcome to Singapore -Enjoy the Wings of Time show (D)
Day 5: Singapore – Universal Studios (B,L, D)
Day 6: Singapore – City tour of Singapore. (B,L, D)
Day 7: Singapore – Departure (B)
Welcome to Malaysia. Meet a local representative outside the baggage claim area at the airport upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur. Continue to Putrajaya for a guided city tour. Register at your hotel (Standard Check-in time after 1500Hrs). In the evening, take an exciting city tour of Kuala Lumpur, we will take you pass the National Mosque, a photo stop at the Petronas twin towers, a look at the magnificent buildings at Independence Square and Parliament House, and a photo stop at the King’s Palace, the residence of Malaysia’s elected king. Afterwards, visit KL Tower and have a nice dinner in your hotel. Overnight in Malaysia.
After breakfast, drive to the Skyway cable car station for a scenic journey up to Genting Highlands (1760m altitude). Genting Highlands is an all-inclusive highland resort. Enjoy your visit to Genting Highlands’ Outdoor Theme Park. Afterward, go to Batu Caves, a major Hindu shrine in Malaysia. This day you are also provided with delicious lunch and dinner.
This morning, after breakfast, proceed to Sunway Lagoon, one of Malaysia’s most acclaimed Theme Parks offering an array of activities to adults and children alike. Don’t forget your swimwear or Nylon clothing! Lockers are available for rental inside the park at a small fee. Later, visit Thean Hou Temple, dedicated to the Hainanese protector goddess of fishermen. Finally, you can spend some time shopping before returning back. This day you are also provided with delicious lunch and dinner.
Note: Please take note of the forbidden products that are not permitted in Singapore. Before customs and immigration, all bags will be scanned and checked at Singapore Immigration. There are no trolleys or porters available at this time, and all guests must hand carry their bags through Singapore Customs. All visitors must complete a Singapore Landing card via the SG Arrival application.
It is highly suggested to go with an international activated mobile phone number and an international activated credit card.
Welcome to Singapore. Take a break in the comfort of the coach as we take you to the hotel. Check in your hotel and unwind in the afternoon. (Standard Check in time after 15:00Hrs, early check in is subject to supplement cost ). Enjoy the Wings of Time show this evening and have a nice dinner.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and head to Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore’s most popular movie-based theme park. Discover more than 100,000 aquatic species at the S.E.A. Aquarium. After supper at a local restaurant, check into your hotel and recharge. This day you are also provided with delicious lunch and dinner.
After breakfast, proceed to your city tour. We will take you the likes of Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town, and Little India. Visit Singapore’s iconic statue located at Merlion Park. Then proceed to Sentosa Island with a one-way Cable Car journey. Here you can explore Sky Helix, Madame Tussauds Museum, 4D Marvel Show & Bollywood Avenue as well. You cannot afford to miss Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome and Marina Bay Sands hotel for a stunning panoramic view of the cityscape from atop MBS Sky Park. This day you are also provided with delicious lunch and dinner.
After breakfast at your hotel, you’re escorted to the airport for your trip back home.
Tour price includes
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Visa & Airport taxes (Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the guest).
- Services of a professional & multilingual METTA VOYAGE Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
- Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as of 1st April 2023.
- Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, passengers over the age of 60 and those who wish to extend their stay will have to pay an additional fee for medical insurance.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
Tour price excludes
- The cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotels in Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore.
- Single entry Thailand visa or Thailand visa fee charge by the cruise is not included.
- Visa charges for NRI passengers.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage and passport charges.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000.
- Govt Taxes & Service taxes as applicable.
- The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 1stApril, 2023. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. METTA VOYAGE will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in your itinerary.
You can send your enquiry via the form below.