Day 1: Hue Arrival (L, D)
Day 2: Hue City tour – Cooking class (B/L/D)
Day 3: Hue – Da Nang – Explore Hoi An (B/L/D)
Day 4: Cooking class in Hoi An (B/L/)
Day 5: Hoi An Departure (B)
A wonderful 5-day itinerary gives you the opportunity to visit famous destinations in Central Vietnam. Not only that, you can learn the dishes and art in the cuisine of each city, each place you set foot has a special unforgettable taste. Especially, you can both enjoy and learn how to make that flavor. Make a special memory with Metta Voyage during a short trip in central Vietnam.
Your guide will pick you up when you arrive at Phu Bai airport, depart for Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam. In the afternoon, you will start your tour, discovering Hue and Hoi An cuisine for 5 days with a visit to Thien Mu Pagoda. Walk around Kim Long village to experience the daily activities of the people in the village. In the evening, visit Dong Thien Pagoda to enjoy a vegetarian meal prepared by the nuns. Your visit will contribute to Pagoda’s kindergarten, which educates disadvantaged children. You will be able to interact with the nuns and learn about the temple. Back to hotel and overnight in Hue.
Early in the morning, you will visit Dong Ba Market, which sells the biggest daily foods, herbs, spices and fruits in Hue before returning to the hotel for breakfast. Take a cyclo from the hotel to the famous Trang Tien bridge, the cyclo will take you around Hue city, passing through the big and small streets, local shops, souvenir shops in Hue to have something. overview of daily life and architecture here. Then, the cycle will take you to Y Thao restaurant for a class to cook Hue’s best dishes.
* Activity at cooking class
– Going to the market to buy ingredients for cooking with learners
– 9:00 – 9:30: Introducing the style of eating in Hue. Preparation, the introduction of cooking ingredients.
– 9:30 – 11:30: Learn and practice dishes like Spring rolls, Banh Xeo, Grilled beef, banana flower salad
– 11:30 – 12:30: Enjoy homemade food at the restaurant
In the afternoon, you will visit the Imperial Citadel and Tu Duc Tomb, which is famous for its unique architecture and works in Hue.
In the evening, have dinner at a local restaurant with typical cakes such as Banh beo, Banh Nam, Banh Loc.
In the morning, you start to depart for Da Nang, passing the famous Hai Van Pass. You will visit the Cham Museum with a collection of sandstone artifacts from the 4th to the 13th centuries. Come to Hoi An, a famous place with major trade centers in Southeast Asia since the 16th century. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will take a walk around the ancient town as well as start a Hoi An street food tour. You will visit the Fujian Assembly Hall, the Japanese bridge, Tan Ky ancient house. You will have free time to explore the old town or do some shopping on your own. In the evening, you will have a chance to enjoy local dishes that are popular in Hoi An, especially chicken rice and cao lau. Overnight in Hoi An.
In the morning, you move to Tra Que herb village, a village extremely famous for growing organic herbs. You will have the opportunity to chat with local farmers here about their lives as well as learn about different herbs and how they grow them. You then visit a local bread factory before heading to The Market restaurant for a cooking class.
* Activities in cooking class in Hoi An
– Visit the market for an hour to learn about the ingredients and how to choose fresh food.
– Introduction to Vietnamese cuisine, types of food and how to prepare and use it.
– Start practicing Vietnamese cooking, cutting techniques and knife usage. You will be guided to make dishes such as Spring rolls, fresh shrimp, papaya salad, grilled tuna with banana leaves, crispy cakes.
In the afternoon, you will experience riding a cyclo to Cam Nam Village. Cyclo will take you from town to Cam Nam bridge. At the first stop, you will have the opportunity to take beautiful photos of the Thu Bon River. Then, along the banks of the Thu Bon River, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Hoi An from across the river, passing by the local villages at Cam Nam. The people here are famous for their friendliness and hospitality, you can see the activities in their daily life. The cyclo ride will end at a small canal covered with nipa palm groves. Take a boat cruise on the Thu Bon River, you can experience activities such as fishing, farming,… Back to Hoi An in the evening and overnight in Hoi An.
In the morning there will be no activity planned, free time for you to explore before being escorted to the airport.
Tour Price Includes
- Pick up and drop off guests at the airport
- Accommodation shared in Twin/ Double room with daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tickets
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Daily meals as stated in the itinerary
- One bottle of water (per day/person)
Tour Price Excludes
- International in/out flightsInternal flights
- Travel insurance Vietnam Visa Stamp fee
- Early check-in and late check-out surcharges at accommodations
- Single supplement surcharges
- Peak season surcharges: From Dec. 20 to Jan. 15
- Christmas Eve surcharges
- New Year Eve surcharges
- New Year surcharges
- Lunar New Year surcharges
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Other services not mentioned above
You can send your enquiry via the form below.