Day 1: Arrive in Siem Reap (D)
Day 2: Angkor Tour (B/L)
Day 3: Angkor Tour (B/L)
Day 4: Departure (B)
- Experience riding TUK TUK on trip
- Explore the most famous sightseeing: Angkor Complex, Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom
- Learn about interesting culture in Cambodia
Upon arriving at Siem Reap airport, you will be greeted warmly and transferred directly to your accommodation. Late in the afternoon, take a TUK TUK ride to a pagoda to receive a Buddhist monk blessing and learn about the monk’s predictions for your future. Next, move to Sarong/Kroma garments, be treated to a water cleansing ceremony. Have dinner at restaurant. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12 century), which includes the South Gate, the Bayon Temple, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephant Terrace, and the Terrace of the Leper King), the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephant Terrace. Have lunch. In the afternoon, visit Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Continue your journey to Angkor Thom. Take an elephant ride From the South Gate to the Main Complex,. Begin your tour of the magnificent ancient remains with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, and the Terrace of the Leper King.
In the afternoon, visit around Angkor Wat’s architectural masterpiece. Enjoy a 230-meter-high balloon ride (weather permitting) that provides a bird’s-eye perspective of the famous Angkor temples, Western Barray, and Great Tonle Sap Lake. Spend the night at Siem Reap.
Visit the famed Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women) and then you return to see the jungle-covered temple of Ta Prohm. Exploring this work of art as well as several of the nearby temples, such as Banteay Kdei and Kravan. Then back to the hotel for lunch at a neighborhood eatery. Free time till
Tour price includes
- Private tours with Local English speaking guide
- A/C transport throughout the tours and all Transfers
- Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
- Meals as indicated (B=breakfast, L= Lunch. D=dinner)
- Tuk Tuk and blessing
- Balloon ride
- Elephant ride
- Other tours related service stated in the itinerary
- Cold water and towel during the trip
- Government tax & Service charge
- Hotel accommodation (based on twin/double sharing room)
Tour price excludes
- International flight ticket
- Domestic flight PNH – REP, REP – PNH and REP – KOS or Vice Versa
- Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel insurance
You can send your enquiry via the form below.