- Private tour with English speaking guide.
- Date of Departure is at your wish
Day 1: Arrive HCMC (D)
Day 2: Mekong Delta Excursion (B/L)
Day 3: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L)
Day 4: HCMC Departure (B).
Warm welcome upon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Move to the hotel to check-in.
Ho Chi Minh City is the busiest city in Vietnam. Much of their daily life takes place on the streets, where shops and street vendors line the footpaths. You’ll see bustling Ben Thanh Market, War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral. Finally, have dinner at a famous restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the Mekong Delta with a one-day excursion to Ben Tre – an attractive tourist destination of the Southwest. There, you’ll walk along the riverside, lined with French-era shops and houses, watching boats laden with coconuts being unloaded to be sent across the country. Then, hop on a boat for a few hours cruising the Mekong River. You will enjoy your delicious lunch at a local restaurant or on board. The tour will end around 4:00pm and the car will be waiting for you to take you back to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
The trip to discover the Cao Dai Temples, home of Than Nhan – the official symbol of Cao Dai religion. A place where Cao Dai followers worship Jesus, Confucius, Taoism, and Buddha. Then have lunch before moving to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi Tunnels include more than 200km of underground tunnels. The main shaft system has many branches that connect to different hideouts, bunkers and tunnel entrances. The network includes numerous trapdoors, specially built living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Currently, the remaining tunnels have also become a major tourist attraction, providing unique experiences for visitors about underground life during Vietnam – US war. Back to Ho Chi Minh City. Free time. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time until escorted to the airport for your onward flight.
Tour price includes:
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp
- Other services not mentioned above
You can send your enquiry via the form below.