Currently, through Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL), up to 25 countries can visit Singapore, especially, countries such as the UK, Australia, Germany and the US have been included in this list.
New applications for VTLs are now open after being suspended until January 20
Fully vaccinated travelers can come to Singapore
Agreements have been resumed on the land of Malaysia – Singapore
Current Entry Schemes in Brief:
The Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) allows quarantine-free travel to Singapore via air only. Fully vaccinated and have rapid antigen testing before and after arrival.
Must Do Steps
- Fully vaccinated with one of the following vaccines at least 2 weeks before arrival in Singapore: Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Covishield, Sinopharm, Johnson & Johnson.
- Any WHO’s EUL vaccine (mixed) with: Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Moderna, Covishield, Sinovac, Sinopharm.
- Only arrive or transit one VTL destination within 7 days prior to arrival in Singapore.
- Have a rapid antigen test within 24 hours before arrival. The flight to Singapore must be on the designated VTL flight.
- Have insurance to cover costs related to COVID
- Visa (if any).
- Rapid antigen test on arrival.
- Install TraceTogether app for support when visiting Singapore
- Wear masks in public places including outdoor areas
Steps and a Scheme for Entry:
- Visitors do not need to do a PCR test, just do a rapid test within 24 hours of arrival
- No rapid test is required on day 2 and day 7 as before
- Still require PCR test or rapid test during the departure test
- The quarantine period will be 7 days applied to all countries and regions.
Besides, Singapore also eased some more restrictions in the country such as:
- Families can receive 5 visitors at any time, instead of 5 people in a day as before.
- From March 4, restrictions on the size of specific events (religious services, weddings, funerals) will be lifted, but large events with a high risk of infection remain limited.
- All sports activities can be extended to 30 people.
We will continue updating this page as details arise. Please watch this space or reach out to our team with questions here
Email: [email protected]
Hotline 24/7: + 84 989 383 572
Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/mettavoyage