Hit the trails for an unforgettable trek through Vietnam’s northern hills. Trek from village to village, surrounded by dramatic limestone karsts and fertile valleys of the Pu Luong region. Meet colourful ethnic groups and staying in local homestays, discovering the cultures and landscapes that make Vietnam so unique.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi – Pu Luong Natural Reserve (B/L/D)
Day 3: Pu Luong Trekking – Hanoi & Departure
<p>Upon arrival in Hanoi, be met by our car driver and be transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.</p><p>Overnight in Hanoi.</p><p>Notes: The itinerary can be flexible base on the arrival flight schedule; some sites can be visited today to have more time at sites or adding some other sites in the next day (with small surcharge).</p><p></p>
<p>Transfer 4.5 hours from Hanoi, arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting. After lunch, you will be transferred to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk (3 – 6 km as you wish) in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes. Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts. Arriving at scenic Tan Lap Bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.</p><p>Overnight at Pu Luong Retreat</p><p></p><p>Notes: </p><p>Suggested time: 08:00</p><p>Duration: 9 hours</p><p>Trekking distance: 3-6km</p><p>Grade: easy </p><p></p>
<p>This fresh morning will start with descending 6km into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. This will certainly be the perfect time for sensational picture taking. Passing Uoi village – which is nestled among palm foliage, then continuing to move to Lan village where you can smell the smoke coming from cottages in the valley. Savor the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot. Then you will be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for lunch and freshen-up before driving to Hanoi for your onward flight</p><p></p><p>Notes:</p><p>Suggested time: 08:30</p><p>Duration: 4 hours</p><p>Trekking distance: 5km</p><p>Grade: Moderate</p><p></p><p>End of service!</p><p></p>
Tour price includes:
- + Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- + All private transportation.
- + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- + Experienced English speaking guide.
- + Private boat trip as per tour
- + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- + All sightseeing tickets.
- + Tissues and water on coach.
- + Services charges and government tax.
- + No extra charge after services confirmation
- + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
- + International flights & Departure taxes if any
- + Personal expenses, drinks, tips and gratuities
- + Travel insurance
- + Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- + Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- + Vietnam visa
- + Other services not mentioned above.