Day 1: Luang Prabang – Arrival
Day 2: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave (B)
Day 3: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si Waterfall (B)
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Upon arrival at the Luang Prabang airport, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel (early check-in upon availability) in Luang Prabang – UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995. There are no activities planned for today, you can walk around for the first impression of this ancient city. Overnight in Luang Prabang
After breakfast, you will first visit Royal Palace Museum, which was built in 1904 during the French colonial era. You then embark on a cruise upstream of the Mekong River to explore the mysterious Pak Ou Caves. Along the way, visit a rice-wine distillery in Ban Xanghai village.
Back to the city, you’ll visit the old Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong. If time permits, we can drive to visit the Ban Xangkhong, the Thai Lue village or Ban Xienglek village. Late afternoon, stop at Wat Prabath to admire the romantic sunset. Evening, you’ll join the famous and bustling Night Market. Overnight in Luang Prabang
Wake up as the sun rises to join the most sacred tradition of Laos: the daily morning alms giving. Then visit the temporary morning market near the former Royal Palace.
After breakfast, we ascend the 329 steps to the top of Phousi Hill for a panoramic view of the city and the Mekong River. If time permits, we will visit UXO Visitor Center (closed on Saturday, and Sunday), where you can find the documentation about the secret war in Laos.
Then transfer to explore the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall, walk to the nearby Ban Thapene village, and explore the hidden waterfalls. If you wish, you can take a short visit to the Bear Rescue Center. On the way back to Luang Prabang, take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center which is a traditionally styled workshop and also one of the best spots to admire the sunset in Luang Prabang. Back to hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang
You are free to stroll around the town for your own exploration before taking the departure flight.
|3 star||Sunrise Garden House||Standard|
|4 star||Maison Dalabua||Grand Deluxe|
|5 star||Satri House||Deluxe|
Tour price includes:
- Transportation with air-condition in private
- Accommodation in twin/double shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Flight ticket Luang Prabang - Pakse
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as per program
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes:
- International flights & departure taxes
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets quoted separately
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- 10% VAT in case the payment is transferred into our company bank account
You can send your enquiry via the form below.